Why Choose Fleur Botanicals?
Farming & Harvest
Our registered industrial hemp farms are some of the largest in the country. Each year, the Colorado State Department of Agriculture tests the hemp plants on our farms for their THC content to ensure compliance with all state and federal industrial hemp laws. We have never failed a test conducted by CO Department of Agriculture, which highlights the rigorous process in place to ensure consistency and reproducibility of our strains over the years. Our locations are open for seasonal customer visits and tours to help meet their supplier qualifications requirements.
Natural & Safe
Our naturally developed genetic strains of Phytocannabinoid-Rich (PCR) industrial hemp are grown in the U.S.A., employing organic farming practices. Our state-of-the-art cloning program ensures consistency of our genetic strains and promises a safe and regulated product, with excellent characteristics. Our farms have full access to water rights and combined with no use of synthetic pesticides and chemicals, we are creating best-in-class, sustainable farming practices.
Natural Genetic Strains
Our hemp plants produce a high amount of CBD – naturally. Each plant on average produces:
- <18% Cannabidiol (CBD)
- 1-2% Cannabigerol (CBG)
- 1-2% Cannabinol (CBN)
- 1-2% Cannabichromene (CBC)
- less than .3% THCA
This means that all of the synergistic compounds found in our plants have evolved naturally to support a high amount of phytocannabinoids.
Our unique genetics provide customers with a competitive advantage. High CBD/Low THC
cultivator and never genetically modified.
Phytocannobinoid Rich Hemp plants, grown outdoors in Colorado, producing high CBD.
Extraction & Purification
Our patent-pending hemp extraction process ensures the preservation of nearly all beneficial phytocannabinoids and terpenes while eliminating undesirable compounds, such as THC. Our state-of-the-art extraction and purification process ensures that our products contain all the synergistic compounds necessary for the entourage effect, essential for their efficacy and biological activity.
- Employ high quality ethanol and supercritical C02
- High CBD, low THC, and high terpene plant genetics lead to high-quality extract.
- No external additives
- Closed and cold processes used to preserve terpenes and other desired volatiles
- THC is removed to a non-detectable level of 0.0%
- All other components, minor cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids are preserved.
- NO detectable solvents
- NO heavy metals, meeting the toughest regulatory requirements
- NO pesticides, meeting the toughest regulatory requirements
Extraction methods maintain the broad plant profile – ensuring customers a Broad Spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and fatty acids from the natural plant.
Our state-of-the-art facilities, including our new FDA registered extraction and purification building.
Labs and Testing
We work with independent Laboratories across the country to test our PCR hemp oil. Accurately testing the products is of utmost importance to ensure our customers the highest quality product. No harmful solvents are used in the processing of PCR hemp oil and the final product is completely free of solvents. The independent labs that we work with are qualified and capable of accurately testing the critical attributes of these products.
- Testing is done in-house and verified through independent, third-party labs using validated HPLC instruments
- Our company maintains Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) throught the supply chain, with a dedication to transparency for our customers and clients.
- By manufacturing our own custom extraction and refinement equipment in Amsterdam, our partner enjoys exclusive access to the industry’s most technologically advanced equipment. This additional level of vertical integration allows our partner to control every phase of the production process, from seed to sale.
Broad Spectrum Profile/0.0%THC
HOW CAN WE MAKE THIS CLAIM?
Our partner’s chromatographic purification process has been able to selectively remove the only psychoactive component, Delta 9-THC, from the Phytocannabinoid-Rich (PCR) hemp oil. The absence of detectable THC is confirmed through High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) instruments. Since our purification process is able to selectively remove Delta 9-THC while leaving intact the other synergistic components of the oil, the resulting hemp extracts is non-psychoactive while still delivering the entourage effect for biological activity and efficacy. Our partner has been certified by the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) as a producer of THC-Free (non-detectable THC) Phytocannabinoid-Rich hemp oil that meet the requirements for human consumption as well as legal distribution, and as a result CDPHE has issued us a Certificate of Health and Free Sale.
Our proprietary chromatographic purification process selectively removes Delta 9-THC and other undesirable impurities from our Full Spectrum hemp extract and purified oils.
Our latest methodologies preserve the plant’s terpene profile, eliminating potential degradation of cannabinoids and mitigating potential oxidation of other botanical compounds.
The rich blend of phytocannabinoids, terpenes, sterols and flavonoids contained within our latest Broad Spectrum oil provides greater synergistic reactions, known to some as the Entourage Effect, only without the psychoactive component of the hemp plant, i.e., “THC”.
Compliance & Certifications
- 0.0% THC (Third party tested and CDPHE Certified)
- Organic Compliant
- Halal Certification
- Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment License to Operate: Manufactured Food Establishment
- Kosher Certified
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Compliant
- 100% on our CDPHE inspection
- Free Sale Certification by the CDPHE
Our partner is proud to be the world’s ONLY hemp company to have been issued a Certificate of Free Sale and a Manufactured Food Establishment License by the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment (CDPHE).
These licenses help establish our partner as the industry’s premier hemp company for manufacturing, processing and fulfilling of our partner’s phytocannabinoid-rich CBD oil, water-soluble technologies and finished food products. Being licensed to operate as a Manufactured Food Establishment gives our partner the full capability to legally manufacture food products containing CBD.
The CDPHE conducted a thorough inspection of our partner’s manufacturing facility, certifying not only the State’s legal authorization to engage in the free sale of its products, but certifies 0.0% THC as to the following products:
- Soft Gels
- Pills and Capsules
- Food Supplements
- Bulk Oil -THC Non-Detectable
- Water Soluble Powders and Liquids
- Non-Detectable THC(LaboratoryResults0.0%MaxTHC)PhytocannabinoidCBD Oil and Finished Food products
Our partner passed the CDPHE’s inspection with a perfect score. We now hold not only all of the State’s current food and cosmetic licensing but have obtained through subsidiaries and ancillary companies:
- GMP Certification
- GPP Certification
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) licensing
- EU Pharmaceutical Manufacturing licensing
- Kosher and Halal certification
- ISO Certified Clean Rooms for processing and R&D development
Our new extraction and purification facility has also been FDA- registered.
Our partner now meets all of the health, wellness and food safety criteria, in its zone, that not only food distributors must meet, but we also strive to reach the standards of FDA-approved pharmaceutical manufacturers.
Free Sale Certification
We have been certified by the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) as a producer of THC-Free (non-detectable THC) Phytocannabinoid-Rich hemp oil products that meet the requirements for human consumption as well as legal distribution, and as a result CDPHE has issued us a Certificate of Health and Free Sale.